"I am very excited to introduce the Folds of Honor Biplane. This partnership just feels right. It reignites my passion to perform at airshows, and brings a new mission; to further showcase the mission of Folds of Honor at airshows all across North America. It is time to give back to the military community that has given me so much. I am grateful and blessed with family, friends and aviation. God and country with no apologies. See you soon, Godspeed." -Ed Hamill
Ed has performed all across North America for millions at airshows of all sizes. If you would like the Folds of Honor Biplane show at your next airshow, email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practicing at home. Keeping it close and personal. #foldsofhonor #edbiplane
“Bruiser” snap rolls. Named after my friend and F-16 pilot, Lt Col Frank “Bruiser” Bryant.
Rudder only turn while putting the sequence together. #foldsofhonor #edhamill
Smoke trail up, then down, as the airshow sequence comes to life. #foldsofhonor #edhamill
Getting that gyroscopic tolerance back, and feeling pretty good.
Honor their sacrifice. Educate their legacy.
About Ed Hamill
With military service complete, it is time for a new mission. Partnering with Folds of Honor will allow me to give back.
- Home: Glendale, AZ
- Places lived: Orange County (Tustin, Newport, Mission Viejo), San Diego, CA/Northbrook, IL/Dunwoody, GA
- High School: Dunwoody H.S., GA, class of 1984
- College: San Diego State University, CA, class of 1989
- Married: Jodi Hamill of Duluth, MN
- Kids: Two kids, David and Angie
- Favorite sports: golf, tennis, golf, college football and golf.
- Current hobbies: music (drums) /photography
- Favorite pastime: spending time with my family and playing golf.