In the Folds of Honor Biplane, the message is way more powerful than my aerobatics ever will be. With nothing to prove and everything to give back, this performance celebrates the American family and the mission at Folds of Honor where sacrifice meets hope. God, family and country with no apologies. -Ed Hamill
Ed has performed all across North America for millions at airshows of all sizes. If you would like the Folds of Honor Biplane show at your next airshow, email is email@example.com.
To partner with the Folds of Honor Biplane in 2024, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes one maneuver can bring an entire week of practice together. Let’s go! #foldsofhonor
The Gary Airshow is back! Can’t wait to share the Folds of Honor mission! Freedom isn’t free.
Honored and blessed to be a part of the ￼ Wings Over Muskegon Airshow. Freedom isn’t free.￼￼
Excited for the return of the Wings over Muskegon Airshow. Honored and blessed to be a part of it!
Getting ready for the Wings over Muskegon airshow! #foldsofhonor #aviation #pilot
Honor their sacrifice. Educate their legacy.
About Ed Hamill
With military service complete, it is time for a new mission. Partnering with Folds of Honor will allow me to give back.
- Home: Glendale, AZ
- Places lived: Orange County (Tustin, Newport, Mission Viejo), San Diego, CA/Northbrook, IL/Dunwoody, GA
- High School: Dunwoody H.S., GA, class of 1984
- College: San Diego State University, CA, class of 1989
- Married: Jodi Hamill of Duluth, MN
- Kids: Two kids, David and Angie
- Favorite sports: golf, tennis, golf, college football and golf.
- Current hobbies: music (drums) /photography
- Favorite pastime: spending time with my family and playing golf.